I am a photographer and web developer from Brooklyn, New York. I find myself strangely drawn to the prickly patches of landscape that are often found along the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
Feel free to say hello.
- Looking at the Land – 21st Century American Views (online exhibition)
- Interview with Blake Andrews
- Conscientious Portfolio Competition winner (read the interview here)
- Get Off My Lawn, issue 1 (publication)
- Fraction Magazine, issue 13 (online exhibition)
- Emerging Artists Auction, Daniel Cooney Fine Art (online exhibition and sale)
- New Directions, Wall Space Gallery, Seattle, WA (group exhibition)
- Humble Arts Foundation Collector’s Guide to Emerging Photography, Spring 2009 (publication)
- Light Leaks Magazine, issue 11 – Polaroid – Winter 2008 (publication)
- Humble Arts Foundation Group Show number 21 (online exhibition)
- Design Within Reach, Brooklyn Heights Studio (solo exhibition)
- The L Magazine, NYC Cityscapes issue – cover image (publication)